Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Changing the Tone!

Ok, ok. So far his blog has not just one, but TWO introductions, and both a little too formal for my taste. So in true blog spirit, I am going to change the approach and offer a little more as the thought happens, off the cuff reporting on my progress and challenges as I get this venture up and running.

I am glad you stuck with me so far, with those lengthy intros...To be absolutely honest (and we all should be) I am still trying to get some clarity on what it is I want to offer you the reader. I have all sorts of ideas about things to include in a website for actors, but not sure what is way too much information, what will actually be useful. Any thoughts you may have, friends, is much welcome. I mean maybe the way to make this site useful for you the actor is to supply a whole lot of helpful and inspiring info, but easily organized and well-managed. Stream-line it, baby! I can't tell you how often I've been tangled in the web of the web, just looking for a few pieces of key information to get me moving forward, and I fall into a rabbit hole. Immediate overload.

This more talky way of blogging feels much better. Ahhh release! I hope you join to hear more thoughts and I hope you might add some thoughts of you own. Please comment if you'd like, and if you'd like to follow, just click on the old follow button on the upper-right corner of the page.

On another note, how can you not help but be inspired by yesterday's inauguration ceremony! The people, the pure energy and coming together. Here is a thought for you. I know some of us hold a lot of anger about the former leadership in the US. I'm going to be talking a lot about re-framing, or changing a perspective that we currently have about a situation, in order to understand and deal with it in a different way. So the energy we put forth with our anger...can we release on some of that? Is there a danger that our un-released anger from the past leadership can contaminate the quality of our current leadership? Maybe we should try to make peace with that 'situation' so we don't take that collective energy into the present, and of course the future? Just like we do with our personal lives.

Huh...a little preachy, but food for thought.

Thanks for coming, sending you the goooood vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment