Saturday, May 29, 2010

Breaktime is OVER!

It's been a long week since my last post. I'm just now getting my groove back. I returned home to the realization that I've got so much to do before I leave for the summer, and the clock is ticking loudly on my fancy phone...Oh yeah, I lost my fancy phone, the one that keeps my schedule, records my to-dos, brushes my teeth, and makes me feel special.

I've been finding it unbelievably difficult to balance an online life with an actual one. I signed up for all of the cool social networking sites, and barely find time to keep up. I know friends of mine, real movers and shakers, who can sit with a hand on their cell phone, a nose in a laptop, an i-pod speaker in their earlobe, and yet still have a lucid, albeit less engaging conversation with me. Their might be an app for multi-tasking of which I am not aware. I find that after a day of tweeting, commenting, status-updating, etc, my mind is swimming in cyber-soup.

However, I am back on track with my posting, and right now, I am in the middle of sublet search that so far has yielded promising results. Hopefully I can simplify and automate a lot of the logistics of out-of-town work, so I can free up my mind for rehearsals and performance during the ten weeks in Massachusetts.

This is just a quickie to get me back on track. Thanks for your patience, anyone who has been consistently checking this out, and I am wishing you all of the very best.

1 comment: